Featured post

Tuesday 12 April 2016

HELLO PEOPLE

Hmm...I hope you have enjoyed reading the story of Ruth so far. At this point, I shall put the story on hold (me thinks nobody is really following it anymore). I understand it might be quite burdensome reading and trying to locate where you stopped the last time. That's why I did try to number each page boldly. The page number also serves as part of the heading for each part of the story. You could easily find any page number by typing it in the search box at the bottom of the page. I also have not got many comments on the story from many viewers so...I might try to put it in an e-book form sooner or later. Meanwhile, I will continue to post other things of interest. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Contrary to what you think I do follow the story and read every update. I really feel so disappointed that you putting it on hold as it is such a good story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, dear reader, thanks for taking the time to follow the story. I really do appreciate that you have been doing so, and also that you see it as a good story. I actually do enjoy reading it over and over too (even if I must say so myself).

    I would like to ask though, has the story impacted you in any way? I really would like to know.

    Once again, thanks for taking the time.

    ReplyDelete